What do we do?
- Our Mission is to bring proven business practices to the local level for practical use.
- To help companies use what we know, we first meet and review the status of the business: is it meeting its financial goals, is it efficient, is it sustainable and will it grow in the current environment?
- With this understanding and insight, the next step is work with the leadership to design a picture of the future for “what they want”. Picture the goal. With that clarity, we craft the steps to make it happen.
- Coaching the leader is not just about goal clarity and steps but improving the possibility of success by changing leadership barriers that may prevent it.
- Leaders are a small few in number but big on influence. The top must work effectively to win.
- Equally important to achieve success are the employees. They need to know the new goals and how to achieve them. Coaching strategic individuals shorts the time needed to achieve measurable results.
- Individual contributions are important but it is the team between people and departments that sustain achievements (progress). Building teamwork is our job.
- Coaching translates observations, listening, knowledge and insight into practical use. Our Mission is to make it practical to make it profitable. We blend a big picture view into daily performances improvements.
Robert W. Fuller MA., M.Div.
is a high-performing senior-level, organizational development specialist, trainer and author. Bringing more than 25+ years of business experience in both top Fortune 1000 corporations and as an entrepreneur across diverse industries and sectors. Skilled in improving organizational and individual performance.
- Rider University – MA, Business
- Princeton – Theological Seminary – M.Div, Counseling
- Oregon State University – BS, Pre-Law/Economics
Targeted Organizational Development Associates has become my umbrella company representing work from 2003-present. The following are some of the activities and organizations engaged:
Corporate Coach 2017 – Present
Providing corporate coaching and organizational development to existing businesses in Eastern North Carolina to improve senior executives’ personal acumen and corporate performance
Train North Carolina Current start-up
Teach/coach North Carolina companies on a collection of some 50 industrial related topics
Lee Hecht Harrison 2012 - Present
Executive coach to Fortune 1000 companies, including: Bayer Crop Sciences, Quintiles, EMC, GSK,
American Management Association 2007 – Present Contracted and sought-after for facilitation of key management courses. Current courses are: Managing Chaos: Tools to Set Priorities and Make Decisions Under Pressure, and Critical Thinking
Ecoland Institute, Cary, NC 2012 - Present Chief Human Experience Officer: Community development organization with the vision of building timeless, intelligent, resilient and environmentally responsible communities. Recent initiatives include Izmir Turkey and Wilson North Carolina.
SC Dept. of Social Services & Dept. of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services 2014-2016
Contracted to review and recommend Department re-organization and change for South Carolina state agency. Approach included interviews with Department facilities directors across the state, preparation of a report and recommendations
Acting Executive Director for the Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce for the development of the Campus for Advanced Sustainability and for the creation of their Angel Fund
Senior Consultant for Six Disciplines, Inc.
Managing Partner for Advanced Veterinary Imaging Corporation
Siemens Medical 1994 – 2002
Manager: Managed training and development group for sales, logistics and service through Siemens University. Facilitated and developed collaborative training model between 40 Siemens companies. Development and fiscal oversight of departmental budget of over $1 million.
UST, Inc. 1982 - 1992
Management of international development, sales training and employee assistance programs for UST, Inc., a consumer packaged goods company.
Mark Ulrey MS OD
- American University - National Training Labs - Washington DC - MSOD